Deliverables Include the Following:
- A white paper outlining the critical tenets of the framework for further research and development focusing on transnational taxonomy
- A global podcast series that includes members of the network on findings of the summit
- A transnational, multi-year grant to support recurring research, policy and praxis Summits
- Symposia panels at globally recognized peer reviewed conferences
- Special Research Journal Issue
June 1, 2022: Dissemination of common readings and pre-research. 1-2 readings will be suggested from each participant and disseminated to attendees.
June 27, 2022: Depending on participant schedules, a pre-conference orientation will take place the last week of June to discuss details of the conference, what specifically participants are looking for to get from the conference, and begin conversations around disseminated materials.
July 7-13, 2022: Conference Dates
August, 2022: Establish global podcast details and guest schedule.
September 2022: Follow-up virtual meeting to establish details about the whitepaper, special journal issue, grant deadlines; Episode 1 of the global podcast series.
October 2022: Follow-up virtual meeting to establish details about the whitepaper, special journal issue, grant deadlines; Episode 2 of the global podcast series.
November 2022: Submission of whitepaper and special journal issue. Episode 3 of the global podcast series.
December 2022: Episode four of the global podcast series, grant submission list finalized, grant submissions begin.
January 2023: Check-in with conference participants around symposia panels and other projects resulting from the summit, begin planning for 2023 summit.