Graduate Student Travel Registration

Graduate students traveling out of the country for university-sponsored or university-related purposes including: internships, research, service-learning, volunteer opportunities, conferences, registered student organization activities, student groups affiliated with academic departments, and other non-credit-bearing University programs must register with Global Affairs in accordance with the UConn Student International Travel Policy.

Students will be enrolled and covered by Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) Health Insurance for the duration of their trip upon completion of the Global Affairs Travel Registration form.

Please note: You will be required to pay a $25 registration fee within the form by credit card. Your department may contact Global Affairs directly if they would like to cover this fee.

Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary measures in accordance with the University of Connecticut Responsibilities of Community Life: The Student Code.

The University reserves the right to deny academic credit, funding or reimbursement for any student international travel that is inconsistent with published policies and practices.

To complete the Global Affairs Travel Registration form, click on the “Graduate Student Travel Registration” below and complete all materials in the checklist.

Graduate Student Travel Registration