UConn Health Student & Resident Travel Registration

UConn Health students and residents traveling out of the country for university-sponsored or university-related purposes including internships, research, service-learning, volunteer opportunities, conferences, registered student organization activities, student groups affiliated with academic departments, and other non-credit-bearing University programs must register with Global Affairs.

Students and residents will be automatically enrolled and covered by Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) Health Insurance for the duration of their trip upon completion of the Travel Registration form.

Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary measures in accordance with the University of Connecticut Responsibilities of Community Life: The Student Code.

The University reserves the right to deny academic credit, funding or reimbursement for any student international travel that is inconsistent with published policies and practices.

UConn Health Student and Resident Travel Registration